Words and Wiggles – a fun class for little people to create movement and dance through words, play and music.
Create. Move. Imagine.
Let your little one create movement and explore their imagination. Express yourselves! Explore a range of movement tasks and create dance in response to different stimulus.
Whether it’s a regular parent and toddler group in a school, to establish toddler confidence and familiarity in a school setting, transitionary introductory sessions for new Nursery intake, a local Community setting, an art gallery or a museum – Words and Wiggles sessions are fun way to reflect the learning objectives of each setting.
Words and Wiggles introduce literacy and a range of Foundation Stage Objectives, engage children creatively in a cross curricular context, to nurture their expressiveness and imagination. Words and Wiggles sessions can be planned as a series of connected themes or individual sessions to stimulate a young child’s interest in a diverse range of curricular from History to Maths. What an exciting way to access learning, express yourself and promote a positive physical lifestyle!
Hop, gallop, skip, jump, stamp, slither.
Aims of the session:
- Develop communication through movement
- Enhance language and literacy skills
- Strengthen the ability to listen to and follow directions
- Develop problem solving skills through solving movement tasks
- Increase body awareness and release energy through positive physical activity
A Words and Wiggles session also creates opportunities to:
- Socialise with peers
- Develop creativity through response to a range of stimulus
- Promote physical fitness through movement and dance skills
If you would like Dialogue Dance to bring Words and Wiggles to your setting or, if you want to get in touch for further information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively, you can leave a message on my contact page or call on 0787 709 1833.