Movement Jam – an energetic, creative movement and dance class for children 7-11 yrs, to explore actions, space, dynamics and relationships.
Create. Move. Imagine.
Dialogue Dance creates an energetic class in which children can explore the language of movement. Create movement and dance through a wide range of stimulus including word, text and music.
Whether it’s in school at a lunch time session for inclusion, Gifted and Talented, class session , after school session or at a local Community setting – Movement Jam sessions are a fun way to explore National Curriculum Objectives, engage children creatively in a cross curricular context, to nurture their expressiveness and imagination. Movement Jam sessions can be planned as a series of connected themes or individual sessions to foster a diverse range of curricular objectives from History to Maths. What an exciting way to access learning, express yourself and promote a positive physical lifestyle!
Curl, twist, skip, dart, lunge, spin.
Aims of Movement Jam:
- Develop communication through movement
- Enhance language and literacy skills
- Strengthen the ability to listen to and follow directions
- Develop problem solving skills through solving movement tasks
- Increase body awareness and release energy through positive physical activity
A Movement Jam session also creates opportunities to:
- Socialise with peers
- Develop creativity through response to a range of stimulus
- Promote physical fitness through movement and dance skills
If you would like Dialogue Dance to bring Movement Jam to your setting or, if you want to get in touch for further information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively, you can leave a message on my contact page or call on 0787 709 1833.